Transitional Care/Case Management (TCCM) makes it possible for people with disabilities who receive Medi-Cal to leave nursing facilities and move into their own homes.
TCCM provides support in the following areas:
- Providing case management
- Searching for affordable housing
- Helping individuals to access the In-Home Supportive Services Program
- Assisting in training personal attendants
- Identifying needed healthcare professionals in the community
The target population groups for the TCCM Program are:
- Elderly persons with one or more medical, functional, or cognitive disability.
- Persons with developmental disabilities.
- Persons with one or more physical disabilities.
- Persons with one or more mental health disabilities.
Please click here for TCCM Privacy Notice.
For more information about Transitional Care/Case Management,
contact Serom Sanftner: firstname.lastname@example.org