Supported Living Services (SLS) assist people with developmental disabilities to live on their own, serving people who need more than nine hours per week of support and as much as 24 support hours per day.
SLS provides assistance in the following areas:
- Meal planning
- Grocery shopping
- Household maintenance
- Scheduling and attending medical and dental appointments
- Utilizing public transportation
- Personal attendant services for people who need help with physical and/or personal care
Supported Living Services also provide:
- Assistance with public benefit issues (SSI, Social Security, IHSS, MediCal, and MediCare)
- Assistance in finding medical, dental, and (if needed) mental health providers
- Assistance in finding and securing affordable, accessible, and safe housing
- Assistance in finding suitable housemates
SLS also provides access to a 24-hour emergency system for people who cannot respond to emergencies independently.
For more information about EBI’s Supported Living Services,
contact Erin Hanley Friedman: email@example.com
You must be a client of the Regional Center to be eligible for Supported Living Services.