East Bay Innovations is now accepting applications for the Claremont Club & Spa Project SEARCH internship program starting in January 2018. With an 86% average job placement rate for graduating interns, Project SEARCH builds valuable and transferable work skills and sets interns on an exciting career path. Selections for Project SEARCH will be made soon and interviews will continue until eight interns are selected.
You are encouraged to apply if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Are at least 22 years of age by the specific program date OR have a high school diploma.
- Have an active Regional Center case.
- Are able to meet the health, background and code of conduct criteria required by the business site.
- Have a commitment to work and demonstrate the ability to learn the tasks offered by the site and maintain excellent attendance and professionalism.
- Are able to travel independently.
- Are able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Will be able to stand and walk throughout the shift.
Some of the tasks include assisting the housekeeping department, working in the kitchen supporting the Chef, assembling amenities for the guests, working with children in the childcare center, working in the laundry; washing and folding items, working in the Spa as a locker room attendant.