Thank you for your interest in learning more about the Planned Gift-making process. Your planned gift will have an impact on creating a future with more possibilities for EAST BAY INNOVATIONS and the individuals we serve.
"I can think of no other way to leave a legacy. That's what we should do and East Bay Innovations is the right place.
- Jennifer Steneberg, President, EBI Board
- Can provide individuals with unique tax advantages and ease the tax burden on their heirs. Effective planning will protect individuals and their heirs from losing hard-earned income or assets to fees and taxes.
- Can benefit YOU when you plan a charitable gift to EBI.
- Has potential to reduce taxes, now or later.
EAST BAY INNOVATIONS can accept Planned Gifts in many ways, including, but not limited to:
- Naming EBI in your will or revocable trust
- Gifting a life insurance policy
- Making a gift from your IRA or other retirement plan
- Creating a Charitable Remainder Trust or a Charitable Gift Annuity
- Donating stock, works of art, and/or and other high value assets
You can have meaningful impact. These vehicles are not difficult to set up and you can be part of EBI’s Legacy Builders.
Please contact us and we’ll help you through the process. Your consideration of a “Planned Gift” is greatly appreciated.
To learn how to remember East Bay Innovations in your will, click here.
To join Legacy Builders and make a bequest, click here.
For further information, please contact: Carole Shein, Bequest Coordinator: email@example.com, or 510.618.1580, ext. 0.